Join us on Saturday, October 7, 2017 as we celebrate our 2017 Intimate Partner Program graduates and raise funds for our expanded initiatives for 2018!
MISTRESSES OF CEREMONIES:
Honorable Verda Colvin, Superior Court Judge - Macon Judicial Circuit
Honorable Miriam Paris, Georgia State Representative - District 26
- Provide online training classes on healthy relationships and life building skills.
- Provide weekly support groups
- Provide family-focused programming to children from violent homes
- Provide food, vital documents, transportation and other services to clients
- Reach more people through community education, outreach and prevention efforts
SPECIAL GUEST - MIKI HOWARD
We are delighted to feature the soulful performance of our Special Honoree-- Grammy Award Nominated and Soul Train Award Winning songstress, Miki Howard.
The Intimate Partner Program covers 4 weeks. Each week includes an online presentation that you will be able to access for 7 days on your computer, tablet or phone and a weekly counseling session (Sundays, time TBD) that will last approximately 2 hours. REGISTER TODAY!(We will contact registrants with program details) Weekly sessions will include discussions on the following topics:
- Understanding the Cycle of Abuse
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Breaking the Cycle
- I Can Make it if I Know Where to Go
- Clinching the Job
- Community Support
- Program Wrap-up and Celebration
Click on one of the button below to register to become a an Intimate Partner Program Student.
Are you interested in assisting us with developing class content as a Volunteer Instructor/Presentation Facilitator? Click on the button below to register.
Your donation will help us to equip people in our community with the skills and resources needed to break the ties that bind them.To inquire about our sponsorship programs, please call (478) 461-7144.
We Appreciate Our Corporate Community Partners: